(I'm in love, and you will be too.)
2/3 cup white sugar
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
30 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, cut in half
What you do:
1. Place peanut butter cups in freezer for 30-60 minutes (this will make them easier to cut)
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Add in the vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, and baking soda; then stir into the peanut butter mixture. Mix in the chocolate chips and peanut butter cups. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, allowing to cool for 1 or 2 minutes on sheet before removing.