nom nom nom
What you need:
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup white chocolate chips
1 package Oreo cookies
1 package cream cheese (or neufchatel cheese for less fat), softened
What you do with it1. Crush oreo cookies. An easy way to do this is pouring them in plastic resealable bag and take a rolling pin across til they are coarsely crushed.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine crushed oreo cookies and cream cheese. (The best way to do this is with your HANDS so take off the rings and get dirty.)
3. Take out a baking sheet and line it with wax paper. Roll oreo/cream cheese mixture into 1 inch balls (should make about 48).
4. Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips according to package (if this is your first time melting chocolate, be very careful not to overheat or you will have a mass of stiff chocolate that will not coat anything). Dip each ball into melted chocolate and roll around to coat, then place on wax paper.
5. After coating each ball with semi-sweet chocolate, melt white chocolate according to package (be careful - white chocolate requires less heat and heating time to melt than dark chocolate!). Dip fork in white chocolate and drizzle back and forth across truffles.
6. Refrigerate truffles for 1 hour before enjoying.