Saturday, August 13, 2011

Changes to come

I might be having a short hiatus of blogging for the next week or so. Mr. B and I are moving out of our tiny apartment next week into our first home (almost twice the size of our apartment). With this new move, there's going to be a lot of DIY home improvement projects going on over the next several years to make this house into something we really love (and then we'll sell it!). As much as I love cooking, I'm really excited to add home decor, DIY projects, and weekend fix-ups to my list of hobbies and continual learning experiences. And I think I may expand this blog to include these adventures. I know I don't have much of a following right now so I'm not quite sure who I'm addressing. But I'm not blessed with enough ingenuity or patience or time to cook something new every night, photograph, edit, and blog about it. I will continue to talk about my cooking adventures, new recipes, and wine recommendations because I still love food and wine, but I feel like making this blog a little more full circle about my life. 

So there it is. More coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...